My online campus is based on the technology of Moodle, a complete online learning solution.
For smooth functioning, make sure:
- you have a stable internet connection
- you use the latest version of your browser (Google Chrome is recommended)
- you use a laptop or desktop computer
(a mobile app is available, however some contents may not be working as well as on a computer)
- you get used to the platform! Check out the Demo course!
Our live video classes are held via Zoom, Google Meet or Skype.
Again, you need:
- a stable internet connection
- a quiet surrounding
- audio and video on your computer (e.g. via headphones)
- the lastest version of your browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari…)
You do not need an account on any of theses communication platforms, nor you need to install any software (you can use the web version). It can, however, be helpful and is highly recommended.
Currently I offer language coaching sessions from
🗓️ Monday to Friday 08.00 – 13.30 CET / 15.30 – 16.30 CET
Any special schedules need to be agreed on. Contact me.
There are so many things that can happen in life that sometimes language lessons have to be put on hold, you need more or less. No problem at all!
All the purchased lessons are credit which only expires 12 months after purchase – plenty of time to get things settled and come back to class!
You also decide the learning pace! If you need more lessons you simply book more and if you want to decrease the intensity, just schedule less sessions. You can adapt your learning process to your time and circunstances!