My online campus is based on the technology of Moodle, a complete online learning solution.
For smooth functioning, make sure:
- you have a stable internet connection
- you use the latest version of your browser (Google Chrome is recommended)
- you use a laptop or desktop computer
(a mobile app is available, however some contents may not be working as well as on a computer)
- you get used to the platform!
Our live video classes are held via Google Meet or Skype.
(Teams and Zoom are also possible)
Again, you need:
- a stable internet connection
- a quiet surrounding
- audio and video on your computer (e.g. via headphones)
- the lastest version of your browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari…)
You do not need an account on any of theses communication platforms, nor you need to install any software (you can use the web version).
There are so many things that can happen in life that sometimes language lessons have to be put on hold, you need more or less. No problem at all!
All the purchased lessons are credit which only expires 12 months after purchase – plenty of time to get things settled and come back to class!
You also decide the learning pace! If you need more lessons you simply book more and if you want to decrease the intensity, just schedule less sessions. You can adapt your learning process to your time and circunstances!
You can use the following Payment methods:
- Bank transfer
Payments are due before the lessons and have a validity of 12 months, so no worries if you need to take a break from classes.
Lessons can be changed or cancelled upto 12 hours before the lesson starts.